View your appointment summary
After your appointment, use this to:
- view a summary of the pension options discussed in your
Pension Wise appointment
- print or download the summary
Before you start
You should have had a phone or face-to-face appointment with a Pension Wise guidance specialist.
Some information in the summary may not apply if during your appointment we found that you:
- have a Section 32 arrangement – you may not be able to transfer your pension
- are already taking an adjustable income (flexi-access drawdown)
- have inherited your pension pot – the amount of tax you pay will be different
In these cases all the options may not be available. You’ll need to contact your provider for more details.
If you haven’t yet had a Pension Wise appointment, you can book an appointment.