View your appointment summary
After your appointment, use this to:
- view a summary of the pension options discussed in your
Pension Wise appointment
- print or download the summary
Before you start
You should have had a phone or face-to-face appointment with a Pension Wise guidance specialist.
Some information in the summary may not apply if during your appointment we found that you:
- have a Section 32 arrangement – you may not be able to transfer your pension
- are already taking an adjustable income (receiving income from a drawdown arrangement)
- have inherited your pension pot – the amount of tax you pay will be different
- have a fixed term annuity and a maturity amount is payable
In these cases all the options may not be available. You’ll need to contact your provider for more details.
If you haven’t yet had a Pension Wise appointment, you can book an appointment.