Contact us

Pension Wise can’t answer specific questions about your pension.

For independent help, you can contact:

If you’d like to speak to someone about your pension options, you can book an appointment with a Pension Wise guidance specialist.

Send us feedback about Pension Wise

You can email Pension Wise at

You can also write to us by post:

Pension Wise
PO Box 10404
Ashby de la Zouch
LE65 9EH


If you have a complaint about Pension Wise, please fill in and submit the form below.

If your complaint is about a phone guidance appointment – include your booking reference number (you’ll find this in your confirmation email)

If your complaint is about a face-to-face guidance appointment – include the time, date and location of your appointment

If your complaint is about anything else, please provide as much detail as you can

Full details of our privacy policy, including information on your rights in relation to the data we hold can be found in our privacy policy.

Read our guide if you want to complain about a pension or pension provider.

We’ll let you know when we’ve received your complaint and aim to give a full response within 20 working days.

If we can’t do this (eg, if we need more time to investigate your complaint) we’ll let you know the reason for the delay and when you can expect a response.

If you need to take things further

If you’re not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can write to to get it escalated.

In your email, state the reason why you’re unhappy with our first response and include copies of your original complaint and our response. We’ll then investigate and get back to you within 20 working days.

Getting more help

The Independent Case Examiner (ICE) is a free and impartial service that can investigate your complaint to see whether we’ve dealt with it in the right way.

ICE will only look at your complaint after you’ve been through the full Pension Wise complaints process first. It can’t consider disputes about policy or legal matters.

You’ll need to send them a copy of your complaint as well as letters or emails that we sent in response. ICE usually won’t look at a complaint received more than 6 months after the date of our final response.

You can also ask an MP to refer your complaint to the independent Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. You can get help with finding your MP if you don’t know who they are. The Ombudsman usually only looks at complaints that ICE has already reviewed.