Pension Wise for employers
Pension Wise can work directly with employers who have:
- a defined contribution (DC) pension scheme for their employees
- employees aged 50 or over
What you’ll get
As an employer you’ll get a free service for your employees that includes:
- one-to-one appointments with accredited pensions specialists
- promotional leaflets and posters for display in staff areas and at pre-retirement seminars
- the option of information stalls at company events
- Pension Wise content for intranet sites
What your employees will get
With a DC pension your employees choose how to take their pension money. Pension Wise will help them understand the different ways they can do this.
They’ll get a free guidance appointment with one of our pensions specialists. An appointment lasts around 45 to 60 minutes and we will:
- explain the options for taking their pension money
- explain how each option is taxed
- give them next steps to take
The appointment can be over the phone or face to face somewhere local to them – possibly in the workplace for eligible staff.
Our guidance is impartial – we won’t recommend any products or companies and won’t tell them how to invest their money.
Find out more about working directly with Pension Wise by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org